Every month we run mentoring training workshops, to help train both mentors and mentees around what to expect from mentoring, how they can leverage PushFar's platform and how you can use mentoring for career development, goal setting and progression. Our training is one hour long and open to everyone, globally. Whether you're already using PushFar's platform or mentoring elsewhere, this training can help anybody to become or upskill in mentoring.
Each training workshop will follow the same hour-long format and is suitable for people of all ages and experience-levels, across all industries and sectors. Whether a mentor, mentee or both, the training workshops will cover:
- What mentoring is - how it differs from coaching and management
- The benefits of mentoring - for both mentors and mentees
- Starting your mentorship - expectation setting, goal setting and contracting
- The mentoring journey - Sustaining momentum, structuring meetings and hosting meetings
- What not to do - The pitfalls and mistakes to avoid in mentoring
- The PushFar platform - leveraging PushFar for meetings, goals and more