We are looking for your input as TRCA and our municipal partners embark on the development of a new watershed plan for the Humber River! The new watershed plan will help determine the current conditions of the watershed and inform future land use and infrastructure decisions.
• Welcome, Land Acknowledgement, and Webinar Overview
• Presentation - information about the Humber River watershed, and a brief overview of the watershed planning process, and the development of the Humber River Watershed Plan
• Interactive Session – focused on obtaining input from webinar participants on the important watershed themes/words that should be included in the vision statement for the watershed, on the key issues of concern in the watershed, and on your stories of any climate or weather-related changes/impacts in the watershed
• Q&A Session
• Webinar Wrap-up
This event is intended for a General Audience:
- Beginner level information
- Includes intermediate concepts
- Content intended for adults
TRCA is committed to creating an accessible experience for all participants. If you require an accessibility accommodation, please email us at least 7 days prior to the event.