When digital transformation projects fail, there are typically issues related to human factors not being properly understood or handled. In this webinar, we will explore what new skills may be needed at an individual level, how corporate culture needs to be adjusted to assist, and how learning can be adapted to meet requirements of a faster and radically changing world.
In this session, we will explore the three themes below and provide case studies on each to increase value for practitioners.
The new world of work and workers.
- Are you seeing an increase in automation of roles? If so how has this impacted the businesses you have worked with?
- Is retraining and re-skilling staff feasibly possible?
Agile Leadership – How to lead and motivate staff to actively support digital transformation.
- What are the key instruments to allow agile leadership to take place? (What is their importance in a legacy institution and how can they be addressed)
- How does HR become a function that influences digital transformation?
Workplace training in the digital age.
- What do you find are the biggest barriers to Digitalising e-learning and training?
- What are the most important details to look out for when selecting a new training platform?