Running an aquatics center can be a costly endeavor, especially for facilities using outdated equipment.
During this webinar you will learn about new cost-saving solutions facilities are adopting to help
improve water and air quality, while doing so with sustainability and safety being top of mind. Register
today to learn how you can create a safe and pleasant swimming environment for all.
- Understanding your water requirements
- Review of traditional technologies and solutions
- Tackling chlorine tolerant pathogens like Cryptosporidium and other related waterborne illnesses (RWI’s)
- Innovative and validated solutions providing improved ROIs
- Takeaway tips for your selection process/checklist
- Case Study: Learn how Propel Swim created an environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art facility
providing the best in water and air quality.