This Together for LA (TFLA) webinar, hosted by the Institute for Sustainable Development, will discuss useful resources and tips at the local, state, and national levels to help your community build back better.
Topics will include:
- Helping your local businesses find grants, loans, and procurement opportunities
- Accessing finance, marketing, and story-telling tools
- Learning how to leverage TFLA to benefit your small business communities
- Stephen Jordan, CEO, Institute for Sustainable Development
- Angela Amirkhanian, Manager, Small Business Program, Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
- Andrea Nunn, Senior Vice President, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tunua Thrash-Ntuk, Executive Director, LISC LA
For more information on the Together for LA collaborative for small business recovery, visit togetherforla.org.