There has been an increased focus in the healthcare and life sciences industry to accelerate innovation through collaboration.
Join us for an interactive session with our expert panel, as they discuss why collaboration is on the rise, how this trend is benefiting the healthcare industry, and how they are building and leveraging these collaboration models.
- How global research groups are collaborating on data and findings
- The role of technology in enabling these collaborations – cloud, security, data analytics
- Access to rich ecosystems is a key differentiator in R&D transformation
- Key trends that are emerging in Asia-Pacific and globally
- Kent Ramchand, PhD Candidate, Principal Cloud Strategist, Telstra Enterprise
- Mark Cowley, Computational Biologist at Children's Cancer Institute Australia
- Guy Danskine, Managing Director at Equinix Australia
- Denis Bauer, Head Cloud Computing, Bioinformatics at CSIRO
- Dr Bernard Ng, Head of Global Medical & Clinical Affairs at Bayer Consumer Health
- Jeremy Knibbs, Publisher at The Medical Republic & Wild Health
11:00am – 12.00pm AEST
09.00am – 10.00am HKT/SGT