Join the launch of the new Sector Standard – GRI 13: Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fishing Sectors 2022.
The Standard identifies relevant topics and disclosures for the sectors in order to provide complete reporting for corporate accountability. The information produced can be used for benchmarks and ranking, showcasing compliance with due diligence requirements, and alignment with the Global Goals.
We aim to highlight challenges and opportunities with assessing sustainability performance, existing reporting gaps and to explain the ways how the Standard contributes to addressing impacts on sustainable development.
Agenda and speakers:
- Welcome, Tom Whittles, Senior Manager Media Relations, GRI
- The importance of the Sector Standard and the sustainability context, Judy Kuszewski, Chair of the Global Sustainability Standards Board (GSSB), GRI
- Speech, Shivani Kannabhiran, Manager, Responsible Business Conduct, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Speech, Valérie Bizier, Senior Statistician, Office of Chief Statistician, Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- Speech, Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme, Food Transformation Lead, World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA)
- GRI presents the GRI 13: Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fishing Sectors 2022, Margarita Lysenkova, Manager Standards, GRI
- Audience Q&A facilitated by Tom Whittles