Join Andrew Petersen, Partner, Alston & Bird, and a superb panel line-up as they focus on ESG Investing opportunities for the REF market.
- Hear what ESG means for a sponsor, a non-bank lender, an institutional lender and an investor
- Understand how embracing ESG can benefit real estate ownership, lending and investing
- Question whether more stick and carrots are needed to incentivize ESG investing?
- Learn how to manage risk and future proof real estate assets
- Recognise ESG good versus ESG poor
- Barry Fowler, Managing Director, Alternative Income, Real Assets, Aviva Investors
- Apwinder Foster, Head of Investment Strategy, DRC Capital LLP
- Jim Gott, Senior Director, Mount Street
- Leah Barnes, Sustainability Manager, Commercial Estates Group
Submit your questions in advance of the session to CWilkie@crefceurope.org, deadline noon – Monday 3 May
This webinar is free to all CREFCE members
Non-members can join for a fee of £25 + VAT – contact LHallien@crefceurope.org
Any queries can be directed to LHallien@crefceurope.org