Who this webinar is for:
This webinar is designed for cryptocurrency investors and traders who have more complex cryptocurrency transactions, a higher valued portfolio (<$100k NZD), have more than $60k of tax to pay, or have multiple activities within their portfolio.
This webinar will cover both cryptocurrency tax activities and subsequent tax implications with a higher level of complexity.
This webinar will build on the tax foundations from the first session and an initial understanding of cryptocurrency taxes, income tax and provisional tax is recommended.
1. Lessons from being a cryptocurrency accountant for the past four years (a peak behind the scenes of hundreds of crypto tax returns)
2. The biggest strategies you can implement to save tax
3. Differences between a cryptocurrency trader and a cryptocurrency investor and why it is important to distinguish between them
4. Purchasing cryptocurrency with an intention to earn an income stream – the differences between capital and revenue and recommendations.
5. De-Fi loans and their tax position
6. When IRD use of money interest applies
7. Managing tax payments: especially 2021 terminal tax payments and 2022 provisional tax payments (based on significant profits from the 2021 financial year + 5%)
8. IRD activity in the crypto space
9. Questions and answers
Price: $25 USD (note: zoom does not accept $NZD or cryptocurrency as payment but you will be able to pay in $NZD by following the payment instructions).