SkillScan Connect - Helping Mid-Career Professionals Reimagine Their Careers with Clarity, Confidence, and Action
Engage with highly experienced career practitioners who will share their best practices to accelerate client career objectives using SkillScan and other career assessments.
• Gain fresh ideas, techniques, and resources for working with specific client populations.
• Increase your effectiveness in using career assessments to facilitate client personal clarity, career exploration, skill development, and self-marketing in the job search.
• Acquire strategies for addressing client challenges such as negative mind-sets, ageism, managing uncertainty and others.
• Form new connections with a community of individuals with shared interests and goals.
Who Should Attend?
• Current or previous SkillScan users who want to expand their career assessment toolkit
• Career practitioners interested in using SkillScan and other career assessments to increase effectiveness
• Presenter Introduction
• Session Topic Presentation
• Discussion / Q & A
• Wrap-up / What’s Coming
Includes 1 personal use and 2 grantable uses (a $29.90 value)
Please fill in the field below to register for the webinar.
After your payment is processed you will receive a registration confirmation containing a free trial code, and you will be able to place the session on your calendar.