Join the CD.Foundation Online meetup for a demo and discussion around building out a test automation process using Jenkins and Pytest. Robert Krall from Rocket Software will show us how to get it done. Robert's journey into continuous delivery started as a developer and shifted to CD automation when a better testing process was required. He will show us how to build out an automating testing pipeline that spans multiple operating systems, even connecting to z/OS and DB2 for big data applications. If you are striving to automate your test steps from your CD Pipeline, this meetup will be extremely helpful in seeing how to put it all together.
Robert Krall's Bio:
· Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
· Master of Science in Data Science
· 10+ years of Database development, data modeling, Advanced ETL processes
· Worked in various industries such as IT firm, banking, paper company, law firm, University, State government, and consulting
· Originally from Minnesota and recently moved to Austin TX for job opportunities in automation.
· Working on a project to automate all the manual tests for QA.
· Created a test framework making use of Python, Pytest, Jenkins, zOS, and web API calls.