This Town Hall, organized by the GVMA Wellness Committee, will offer updated guidance for practice owners, veterinarians, and support staff on the following:
• Measures to reduce the risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission in the workplace.
• Ideas for practical ways to implement and maintain these measures.
• Guidelines for responding when an employee becomes ill and/or tests positive for SARS-CoV-2.
• Suggestions for identifying and addressing pandemic-related mental health concerns in the workplace.
Panelists will include
• Chistine Zurawski, MD, FIDSA (Fellow, Infectious Disease Society of America)
• Taylor Chastain Griffith, PhD (mental health)
• Ashley Tolleson, PhD, LPC, NCC, CPDPE (mental health)
• Justin Toth, DVM (GVMA President-elect)
• Don Riddick, BA, JD (GVMA Legal Expert)
• Laura Smallwood, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM) (Wellness Committee Chair)
Questions for the panelists may be submitted below.