The WSOA Regional Education Outreach Program is a six-part series of one-hour webinars designed to provide a regional overview of local orthopaedic surgery concerns, including the impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic on orthopaedic practice; regulatory and legislative issues affecting orthopaedic medicine in Washington state; and regulatory and compliance updates.
If you wish to claim CME credit for this conference, please follow these instructions:
1. Create a Cloud CME account at ssf.cloud-cme.com. Be sure to enter your mobile number.
2. Watch live conference. A presentation code will appear on the screen during the conference.
3. To claim your CME credit:
• Text the presentation code to 1-844-989-1333
• Log in to your CME account and complete the survey
• You must complete the survey to be awarded credit
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.