NC Medicaid Managed Care - Tailored Plans Launch December 1: How this will change access to providers, health care choices, and what advocates can do
Join us to hear the latest on the ongoing rollout of Tailored Plans and how it changes health care choices for NC Medicaid enrollees with significant behavioral health needs, including the impact on their physical health care. Our expert advocates will discuss:
• What are Tailored Plans
• Who is required to enroll in a Tailored Plan and who can get out
• The Tailored Plan impact on the ability to use preferred providers
• Why advocates are so concerned about this change to tailored plans
• What can be done to protect access to care for people with significant behavioral health needs (I/DD, SUD, TBI, Mental Health)
• Free resources to assist patients, family members and other Tailored Plan enrollees.
The webinar is sponsored by the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust and will be hosted by the National Health Law Program, Disability Rights North Carolina, Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy, the North Carolina Justice Center, NC Child, Pisgah Legal Services, and Legal Aid of North Carolina.
We will reserve time for Q&A.
When you register, you can enter questions or comments into the text box that you would like us to address. We will also take questions and feedback during the webinar.
This webinar will be recorded. The recording and slides will be sent to all registrants approximately 48 hours after the conclusion of the webinar. The slides will also be sent to all registrants 48 hours prior to the webinar.
If you have questions about the accessible features or need to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 business days before the webinar.
Spread widely, please! All invited! Questions? Contact email@example.com.