When COVID-19 struck earlier this year, markets fell quickly and the Government announced new measures on a daily basis. At that time many of your clients looked to you for confidence and reassurance.
We saw many financial planners step up to communicate proactively with clients. But it’s no secret that others struggled. Some didn’t have a plan, while others were juggling the competing demands of clients and transitioning to remote working.
We want to help you prepare for future market volatility (hopefully not caused by another global pandemic!) by helping you to create a battleplan, ready for you to dust off and use the next time this happens.
We also want you to learn from the best. So, we’re delighted that we’ll be joined by Carl Richards and Neil Bage, both leading experts in the world of behavioural finance.
On the webinar we’ll discuss:
• What the best financial planners did during March and April
• The mistakes some planners made and how to avoid them next time
• How to prepare clients for stock market volatility
• The action financial planners should take now to develop a deeper understanding of their clients’ individual behaviours, so they can better tailor responses when markets fall
• The most effective ways of communicating with clients in times of crisis
• The key components of a crisis battle plan; what do you need, and when will you need it?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The webinar will be valuable for:
• Financial advisers and planners
• Business owners
• Operations directors and managers
• Marketing managers and executives
In fact, anyone in your business who has responsibility for processes, marketing or communications.
11.00 am Thursday 15th October 2020.
60 minutes, plus plenty of time for questions.
Nothing, nada, zilch, free.
We want as many people to benefit from Neil and Carl’s wisdom as possible. So, there’s no charge.