In this workshop, we explore:
- Arrays and objects: what they are and how to access their values
- What a method is, and the difference between calling static and prototype methods
- How to iterate over arrays using some common Array methods and callback functions
- Iterating over objects with array methods and the `for/in` loop
- How to chain methods together for more concise code
This webinar is free and open to all. While not too much prior programming experience is required, to get the most out of this session check out Launch School's free preparatory course JS100 (launchschool.com).