We are pleased to announce the latest release of GibbsCAM! GibbsCAM 14 delivers many new capabilities to improve and accelerate every part of the programming process, taking parts from concept to creation in record time. Enhancements to GibbsCAM 14 include:
• High Dynamic Turning (a.k.a. HDT or FreeTurn Tooling)
• Additive Machining, including Additive 5-Axis Machining
• All New Wire EDM Functionality
• Tool List Editor
• 3D Material Only In-Process Stock Generation
• Dimensioning Enhancements
• Two-click “Mouse Shape” Function
• Dockable Panes
• Hole Machining Enhancements
• And More!
We will be holding two different introductory sessions for this in both webinar and live presentation formats as follows:
Phoenix, Friday, 10/2/2020, 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. MST (1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. MDT)
We will be conducting each session in both webinar and live presentation formats simultaneously. If you would like to attend the live presentation, we will also be serving lunch starting at 11:30 a.m. local time.