The Wall Street Journal recently recognized Salt Lake as the best place for employment, and others have recognized Utah’s growth, economic diversity, as well as its environment as a great place to start a business. Utah’s business and development success did not happen by accident and our goal is to discuss with those on the front lines covering these issues what they are seeing.
This virtual panel will look at the following questions:
- What progress do you see businesses are making?
- What factors in your mind led to Utah’s economic success, even coming out from the pandemic?
- What lessons have you gleaned from business during the pandemic that we should remember or adopt?
- What do you see for the state over this horizon?
- Any challenges you see to our success, or any blind spots to avoid?
- What if anything threatens our ability to remain the best state for business?
The Panel will include:
- Moderator, Boyd Matheson, KSL Inside Sources Host
- Art Raymond, Deseret News Tech Reporter
- Jasen Lee, Deseret News Award Winning Business Reporter
- Holly Richardson, Editor at Utah Policy
- Ginger Chinn, Vice President of Policy Salt Lake Chamber
Business leaders are encouraged to attend and learn what these experts see now, what’s coming, and ways to improve our communities.