CILT invites you to ODSP and COVID-19 Zoom Webinar
Thursday, June 25, 2020, 1:00 PM-2:30 PM (Eastern Time (US and Canada)
PLEASE NOTE: Participants please join at 1255pm so we can start on time.
Join John Mossa, CILT Independent Living Skills Coordinator, Catherine Manson, Don Valley Community Legal Services, and Andrea Hatala, ODSP Action Coalition over Zoom to connect and share information on Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and COVID-19.
By the end of the webinar, you will build on your knowledge of:
(1) ODSP and Emergency Benefits
(2) ODSP and Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
(3) ODSP and Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
(4) What to do if you qualify for and are not receiving these benefits
(5) Community Advocacy Campaigns and ODSP Resources
45 min Presentation
45 min Questions and Answers
Catherine Manson, Don Valley Community Legal Services
Andrea Hatala, ODSP Action Coalition
John Mossa, Independent Living Skills Coordinator
Rebecca Wood, Peer Support Coordinator
Captioning will be provided.