After attending this program, participants will be able to:
• Describe how exogenous cannabinoid affects the developing brain and the long-term outcomes of infants exposed in-utero.
• Describe how evidence-based skin care practices can protect the newborn’s skin and gut microbiome.
• Identify the components of a successful reverse transport program between community hospitals and tertiary care centers.
• Apply evidence-based strategies to cultivate an environment of learning and leadership in healthcare.
• Identify controversies in the definition and clinical management of neonatal hypoglycemia.
RN CE credit: 5.5
RD CPEU credit: 5.5