In some markets, a few successful front-runners in digitization have been able to increase their market shares, however the catch-up potential remains significant for financial service providers seeking to secure their future market position in a digital world. Therefore, this webinar will focus on presenting tools and methods that have proven useful for strategy execution.
A selection of questions that will be discussed during the webinar:
Block 1: Designing products and digitized services
- How is digitization changing the way products and services are designed?
- How can we validate suitability of new products for target customers? (i.e. channels, methods for validation)
- When and how do we select alternative delivery channels?
- Which methods and tools are useful to design digitized financial services?
Block 2: Business Process Re-engineering in the digital age
- What are key success factors for the redesign of legacy business processes?
- What are the key criteria to select a loan origination system and other modules we need?
- What are the typical mistakes in DT of credit workflow and how can they be avoided?
- How to ensure connection between re-engineering of internal bank processes and improvement of our sales performance?
- What is worth special attention before we start a robotic process automation project?
Block 3: Piloting and Pivoting digitized financial services
- Which points should be checked before launching a pilot?
- What is the best scope and length for a pilot?
- By which criteria shall management assess and approve a rollout plan?
Please submit any specific questions you may have ahead of the session to email@example.com.