The night is an economic and cultural opportunity gaining increased attention from cities and policymakers.
Great cities at night are about more than nightlife.
• 1.6 million Londoners work at night.
• New York City's nightlife supports almost 300,000 jobs.
• More than 45 cities around the world have appointed "night mayors" or dedicated offices to manage life at night.
Global cities are beginning to take advantage of the night. There are many examples of how large and small cities are creating safer, more inclusive, and productive cities after dark.
For our April 13, 2021, Zoominar we will hear from two international experts in the nighttime economy. In fact, one of our panelists coined that term more than two decades ago.
Let's profit from their experience and research.
• Andreina Seijas J. — Night Tank (https://www.night-tank.org/)
• Alistair Turnham — MAKE Associates (https://www.makeassociates.com/)
• Gary Sanchez — Economics Chair, 24HourDallas
• Randall White — Board President, 24HourDallas
BECOME A MEMBER OF 24HOURDALLAS
Let's create a safe, vibrant, and diverse nighttime culture in Dallas for businesses, residents, and guests. The nighttime is for everyone. Join at 24hourdallas.org