Earn 1 AIA LU.
What if you had the tools to understand where you are with regard to all aspects of your firm?
Key Performance Indicators can be defined and implemented to guide you towards both professional and personal success. If you can’t measure it, you can’t track it, and you won’t know how to improve it. This session will share with you the KPIs that reflect your progress and guide your future for these six essential components of every successful firm:
1. Strategic Planning
2. Human Resources
3. Business Development and Marketing
4. Architectural Deliverables
5. Operational and Financial Systems
6. Work/Life Balance
This fast-paced and highly informative presentation will be conducted by Steven Burns, FAIA and Douglas Teiger, AIA. As managing partners of their respective firms, both architects have deep experience, understanding and respect for culture, structure, discipline, data and technology that are crucial in order for firms to remain competitive and profitable.
1. How to develop a strategic plan and measure against it
2. How to cultivate a firm culture and use KPIs to 3. ensure your staff deliver on your vision
3. How to develop and monitor a marketing strategy and business development plan
4. Using KPIs for profitability and reducing risk (projects, clients and employees)
5. Implementing operational and accounting systems built specifically for architecture firms
6. Achieving a work-life balance for you and your firm