Topic focus: Navigating Today’s Landscape
• Julie Develin, Senior Partner, HCM Advisory, UKG
• Erika Sandoval, Strategic Advisor, UKG
HR and business leaders have had to rapidly shift strategies and workers have had to adapt to ever changing and uncertain working requirements and environments. Society has shifted too, with diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging being at the forefront of social movements. There is a new set of priorities for HR and business leaders—priorities focused on safety and security, from a physical and psychological perspective. Based on shifting expectations, in this session we will discuss key actions that HR practitioners can take now to improve workplaces and the employee experience. Now is not a time to be passive. HR is in the spotlight…so it’s time to lead, and act!
• How has your organization responded to cultural and societal shifts?
• What strategies will companies need to adopt to stay competitive in an ever-changing environment?
• How can we promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in an intentional way?
• How can HR seize their time in the spotlight, and impart meaningful change in the workplace?