Doctors and other experts have forewarned us that getting the jab does not mean total immunity against the virulent COVID-19 virus and, more so, that we may never truly go back to the “old” normal. With the new normal being our next reality, a different set of standards, precautionary measures, and guidelines must be put in place to ensure the health and safety of employees and family.
In this thought leadership webinar, our subject matter expert aims to shed light about the value of frequent screening in the workplace, now that the economy is opening up. The discussion would revolve around early detection for isolation, prevention of local transmission, and detection in asymptomatic individuals.
Januario D. Veloso, M.D.
• Consultant (Medical Specialist IV), National Kidney and Transplant Institute
• Faculty (Clinical Associate Professor), Department of Pathology, and Department of Internal Medicine (Hematology Section), University of The Philippines Manila
• Associate Pathologist, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Chinese General Hospital Medical Center
Raphael T. Layosa
• Founder & CEO, Retailgate Technologies, Inc.
• Chief Technology Officer, United Neon Media Group
Co-presented by: ABBOTT
Program Partner: Retailgate Technologies, Inc.
Media Partner: Megamobile