Join this webinar to hear insights from grant-funded projects on approaches to supporting and sustaining older volunteers, and learn how age-friendly and inclusive approaches have helped organisations respond to the pandemic.
We are delighted that Baroness Barran, Minister for Civil Society and DCMS who jointly funded the grant programme with the Centre for Ageing Better will join us for the webinar.
- Chair, Anna Dixon, Chief Executive, Centre for Ageing Better
- Baroness Barran MBE, Minister for Civil Society, DCMS
- Emily Georghiou, Senior Programme Manager - Communities, Centre for Ageing Better
- Jonathan Kerr, Chief Executive, Age UK North Craven
- Fi McAllister, Project Coordinator, Capital Growth at Sustain
- Mark Yeadon, Grant Programme Evaluator, Public Perspectives