The SCCA Legal Eagle Challenge, Singapore’s first-ever in-house counsel competition for law students, is back for its second-run in 2021! Following a highly successful inaugural competition that saw over 160 participants from 5 schools, participants will again assume the role of a General Counsel in a realistic simulation of the work done by in-house counsels every day.
This year, participants will be asked to provide advice on issues related to employees’ usage of social media and the implementation of a social media policy in a world where there is increasingly a less clear divide between work and the personal.
For details of participation and event please visit https://www.scca.org.sg/
- Each team must consist of 2 to 4 members and appoint a team leader.
- Team leaders must regularly check their e-mails as they will be the main point of contact.
- Each team member must be a student enrolled in a law program in Singapore as of 29 March 2021. It can be a private or public university or polytechnic.
- Challenge entry fee is 10 SGD per Team Member.
- Please pay the entry fee via PayNow to SCCA Ltd UEN: 201938558E.
- All profits received for the Challenge this year will be donated to our charity partner, Willing Hearts.