All your life you’re told to sprint and give it your all. It’s always about finishing with the best time and setting records. We all know the story about the Turtle and the Hare. I don’t need to tell you the ending.
How does speed, fables, and turtles relate to SEO? Many companies want to see an immediate impact and view marketing as revenue driver rather than a cost center. They tend to turn to Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Email Marketing for a quick hit of revenue and leads.
Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) are becoming very crowded. More ads on the top of the page, YouTube videos & photos, and featured snippets.
SEO is marathon not a sprint.
Customers are also searching for the best products and services near them – and they want answers… fast. Discover how you can rank higher in local search, gain visibility in Google maps, and other tricks that can help grow your “local” business.
In this webinar you’ll learn
· Why SEO is an untapped resource for revenue
· How to uncover what your customers are actually searching for
· How to change a page so that it outranks your competition
· The advantages that local businesses have
· Advanced tips for competitive industries, and more!