College is an exciting time for both students and parents, but it's also one of the biggest financial decisions they will ever make.
Unfortunately, many do so without knowing the latest, post-COVID updates, 10 college “traps” to avoid, and key questions many fail to ask. If you or someone in your life will be considering college in the next 3 years, don't miss this timely, informative Webinar covering the following topics:
1. FAFSA® changes: The cost of not knowing
2. 50% of students fall for this trap
3. Insider secrets many colleges don't want students to know
4. 2 critical questions students fail to ask
5. 5 ways colleges may set students up to fail
6. Future trends that could impact millions of families
7. Avoid this $20,000 trap
8. The biggest mistake students will make in 2022
9. 5 essential questions most parents fail to consider
10. The #1 regret for parents … and how to avoid it
This is essential information students – and those who support them – need to know before completing FAFSA or spending a dime on college.
NORMAN S. CHEVLIN, CFP®️
Investment Adviser Representative
Special Needs Planner
Norman Chevlin is licensed in the following states: AZ, CA (CA Insurance License# 0M34258, domicile:) CT, DE, FL, GA, MD, ME, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, WI, [list state abbreviations] Individuals outside of those jurisdictions should not attend.
This webinar is offered as educational information only and not designed to be taken as advice or a recommendation for any specific investment product, strategy, or service. The views and opinions expressed are those of Alice Whinnery and the LFE Institute, and may not be representative of the views and opinions of MML Investors Services or its affiliates; nor it is an endorsement of Alice Whinnery and the LFE Institute. The information provided is not written or intended as specific tax or legal advice. Individuals are encouraged to seek advice from their own tax or legal counsel.