In this live event, Matt Risinger joins experts on-site at the BMC Dallas Millwork facility and the BMC Design Center to dive into doors. He’ll run through the fundamentals and specifics of interior and exterior doors, appealing to both new and seasoned builders and remodelers. Discover different door options and tiers, find out what they cost, and learn about their distinctive performance features. We’ll even be cutting through a door to find out what it’s really made of (and if it matters). Get inspired and see BMC’s process for creating a custom door, from idea to reality. And as always, we’ll be answering questions live.
What You’ll Learn:
• How doors are made, from production to custom styles
• What’s inside each door type that makes it unique
• Price ranges for good, better best doors
• Process for turning a custom door design into finished product
• Door secrets you never knew