Just when it seemed demos were making a comeback, retailers are postponing the rollout of in-store sampling as a response to the ever-changing COVID environment. What does this mean for emerging brands?
Join us for a Quick Bites discussion led by Mary Tarczynski of Parabolic and representatives from the Whole Foods demo agency, a natural shelf-stable brand, and a perishable brand who are addressing these questions as they plan for Q4 and beyond. We’ll discuss:
• Current opportunities to drive trial at Whole Foods.
• How should natural brands evaluate these opportunities?
• How sampling fits in with the increase in digital marketing and e-commerce.
• Tiffany Hall, Trade Marketing Manager, Meatless Farm
• Kacie Holbrook, Associate Director for Whole Foods Market, Interactions Marketing
• Paul Voge, Co-Founder + CEO, Aura Bora
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions before the session!
Signing up for this webinar will opt you into the Naturally Bay Area mailing list. If you wish to opt out or have questions, please contact email@example.com.