Sponsored by the Brand Media Coalition at www.BrandMediaCoalition.com
Presented by: Bruce Bolger, Brand Media Coalition Founder
Guest Distributor Executive: Tom Kronberger, Director Vendor Relations, Fully Promoted
Hosted by Brand Media Coalition Executive Council Members:
Guy Achtzehn, President, MSG Promotions
Mark Wunderlich, President, Incentive Source
Distributors and other solution providers have an opportunity to easily diversify their businesses to help clients deal with one of the most pressing issues of our times made even more urgent in the Covid-19 crisis—how to fully engage and build meaningful relationships with all their critical stakeholders: employees, customers, distribution partners, suppliers, volunteers, and communities.
This webinar will share with you two new business opportunities with guidance on how to determine which makes sense for you:
1) Brand media--The use of brands in the booming surprise and delight gifting business to employees, customers, suppliers, and volunteers, and
2) Engagement--the use of a variety of engagement services being used by companies to connect with newly dispersed audiences at a time when it has never been more important to engage key stakeholders.
We will share with you how these opportunities align with the ability of distributors to find solutions for companies, make themselves more valuable and how to make money doing it.
This webinar will address:
• What is surprise and delight, occasion gifting and brand media and why this business is doing well?
• How distributors can benefit from “surprise and delight” and occasion gifting using brands.
• Why engagement is so important now and what types of other services can distributors provide.
• What distributors need to know to diversify and the key steps to success.
You’ll get all the information and resources you need to profit from the new focus on brands and engaging people.