Engaging patients as active participants in their treatment plans is critical as it can significantly improve clinical outcomes, enhance the patient experience, encourage treatment adherence and self-management, and reduce overall healthcare costs. However, establishing an effective strategy to fully engage patients can be challenging because of the broad spectrum of commitment levels that exist among patients.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
● Background about patient-centered care
● Strategies for making care patient-centered
● Touch on treatment adherence - importance of patient education, staged approach, meeting them where they are, communication, etc.
● Patient-reported health outcomes & research
● Patient empowerment & engagement
● Supporting patients with behavioral change