A Learning Event for Hotels, Tourism and Travel
The fourth annual Asian-based sustainability-focused learning event PHIST 2021 will take place in a dynamic virtual setting on 28th October. Organized in Phuket, Thailand with speakers from across the region. PHIST (Phuket Hotels for Islands Sustaining Tourism) has established itself as a leading forum in Asia for sustainable tourism, environmental education for hotels as well as advocacy in best practices and education.
This special, high-velocity main event is a one-hour plus is a series of candid virtual conversations with leading sustainability experts. What we now know in a Covid-19 world is that we must learn to navigate our daily lives in an entirely new way.
On the day before PHIST 2021, we will be presenting four, one-hour, topical-focused environmental masterclasses that will be available free online.
• Ho Kwon Ping – Founder and Executive Chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings and Laguna Resorts and Hotels
• Jesper Palmqvist – Area Director Asia Pacific, STR
• Anthony Lark – President, Phuket Hotels Association
• Matawee Mujchapan – Operations Manager, Centara Hotels & Resorts
• Matthew Carlisle - Associate Director, XC02
• Marcia Yu – Senior Investment Manager, IFC (International Finance Corporation)
• Aliza Napartivaumnuay – Co-Founder & CEO, Socialgiver
• Nikhom Jensiriratanakorn – Director, Horwath HTL
• Luca Dotti – Founder & Managing Director, HOMA
• Conor Brannum - Sustainability Officer, HOMA
• Student Presenters – Asian Institute of Hospitality Management (AIHM)/La Roches
• Eric Ricaute – Founder, Greenview
• Bill Barnett – Managing Director, C9 Hotelworks
Phuket Hotels Association
T: +668 7468 8588