Suitable for Directors of Curriculum, Access to HE Managers, Planning and Funding Managers and Data Managers.
Access to HE provision is an important part of the FE and skills offer for adults seeking to progress to HE programmes but it is facing significant challenges with devolution of adult funding, changes in HE funding and offers, and the introduction of T levels. This one-hour webinar will provide you with the most up-to-date information on the planning, delivery and funding of Access to HE programmes.
It will cover
• The importance and scope of Access to HE programmes
• Funding of Access to HE programmes – Adult Education Budget and Advanced Learner Loans
• How to grow your loan funded Access to HE provision
• Improving the cost effectiveness of Access to HE provision
• Effective delivery mechanisms, including flexible and online learning
• Future prospects for Access to HE