Grab your lunch and Dine with the Dean as Dr. Bob Haennel talks about the future of Rehab Med! Special guests from physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology and rehabilitation science will join the dean for five-minute presentations on some of the great research being produced in the faculty. Join us and wear your best green and gold attire!
Our panelists for this event are:
- Dr. Martin Ferguson-Pell, Professor, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Dr. Mary Forhan, Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Dr. Karim Fouad, Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Dr. Robert (Bob) Haennel, ‘87 PhD, Dean, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Dr. Jana Rieger ‘91 BSc(Speech/Aud), ‘01 PhD, Professor, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine; Director of Research, Institute for Reconstructive Sciences in Medicine (iRSM)
This webinar is a part of Alumni Week(end): Campus to Couch Edition. To check out our other exciting content, including lectures, tours, family-friendly content and more, visit uabgrad.ca/aw2020.