Webinar: Conversation with Congressman Seth Moulton, Senator Lou DiPalma, and Jason Parker, Pres., VA Building Trades: The National Infrastructure Bank, High-Speed Rail, and 25 Million New Jobs!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 at 7 PM Eastern Time.
The Democratic Platform calls for an Infrastructure Bank. Join this webinar to discuss H.R. 6422, “The National Infrastructure Bank Act of 2020.”
* U.S. Rep Seth Moulton (D- MA), Co-Sponsor H.R. 6422
* Sen. Louis DiPalma, Rhode Island Biden Campaign Co-chair;
* Jason Parker, President, Virginia Building and Construction Trades Council;
* Ryan Snow, CA State Chairman, Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers, Sacramento
* Thomas Carey, President, Westchester-Putnam Counties NY AFL-CIO Labor Council;
* Moderator: Jack Hanna, Biden Delegate, former Treasurer PA Dem Party
* Rep. Robert Williams, Delegate, Dem Natl Convention, SC
* Rep. Joseph Ciresi, Limerick Township, PA
* Anita Prizio, Councilwoman, Allegheny County PA
* Erika White, Pres CWA, Local 4319, VP of NW OH AFL-CIO
* Carolyne Akili, Political Coordinator, IUOE Local 501, LA, CA
* Bob Lynn, Organizer, UA Local 50 (ret), Toledo, OH
* Rep. Lisa Sobecki, Toledo, OH
* Lamar Lemmons, Chief of Staff, State Sen. Betty Jean Alexander
* Alphecca Muttardy, Banking Expert, NIB Coalition
This bank has been done before, first by Alexander Hamilton and last under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. It will invest $4 trillion, create 25 million new jobs, pay Davis-Bacon wages and use American-made products to build rural and urban America.
Join us for a discussion on how to move the country forward.