Industrial / Manufacturing organizations are moving rapidly to take advantage of IT technologies in their operational technology (OT) environments to become more competitive. In this digital transformation, interconnected systems and data analytics, SCADA, industrial control systems (ICS) Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) and smart sensors are added into the manufacturing process. Along with the benefits of increased efficiency and shared data come mounting OT security risks to the (Critical) infrastructure.
With the Digital Disruption becoming omnipresent reality, OT / ICS technologies are moving toward standard IT communications protocols. This in other word means, IT Security & Data Privacy challenges have become part of OT environments.
In OT Environment, Availability, Safety and Reliability of the manufacturing processes take precedence over anything else especially for Hazardous Industries like Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas etc.
In order to address the Cybersecurity related challenges across the entire lifecycle and value chain of OT / ICS environment, IEC 62443 series of the standards has emerged as the clear winner with global acceptance.
This webinar provides deep insight and comprehensive overview of:
1) Current ICS / OT / IIOT Threat Landscape and Cybersecurity Challenges
2) Summary of major Cyber and Cyber Physical attacks on ICS / OT Environment in last 10 years
3) Regulatory Landscape
4) Introduction to IEC 62443 series of standards
5) Utilizing IEC 62443 standards for ensuring compliance with California IoT Cybersecurity Law
6) Mitigation of OT Supply Chain Risk with IEC 62443
7) Implementation & Certification Tips for IEC 62443
8) Summary and Q & A
This webinar is very important and relevant for all those who work in Critical Infrastructure Sectors not only in the USA but globally as well.