We are partnering with Catherine Miles to deliver a workshop on Friday at 12:00 which will cover the various levels of fundraising and skills you need to develop to progress throughout the various stages. We will help you identify skills and attributes you need to be successful in your career and at interview. More on course structure below:
- Outlining the core attributes to be successful in fundraising and identifying strengths/weaknesses
- Outlining core attributes of leaders – how to develop these, in-session and post-session exercise
- How to develop the skills needed for a Manage, Head and Director level position
- How to develop understanding of other income streams to support professional development
- Tips on leading teams and how to secure an internal promotions
- General dos and don’ts for career progression
The course is delivered by Ashby Jenkins, leading sector recruitment specialist with an expert understanding of what charities are looking for in fundraising roles; and Catherine Miles, formerly Fundraising Director at Anthony Nolan, Breast Cancer Now and Battersea who will share her insight managing and recruiting teams.