Join us for an informational webinar on the importance of patient participation in medical research. In this live event you will hear from:
- Kelsi Owens - Migraine patient and participant in atogepant clinical trials
- Ashley Hattle-Cleminshaw - Cluster headache patient and participant in observational research
- Dr. David Jang - Physician and leading researcher in a study that is currently recruiting to evaluate the efficacy of erenumab for treatment of facial pain mimicking rhinosinusitis
- Dr. David Rabin - Founder of Apollo Neuro and leading researcher for an ongoing sleep study
- Monica Mallampalli, PhD - Association of Migraine Disorders (AMD) Senior Scientific Liaison discussing AMD's approved research studies
- Virginie McNamar - Invitae Rare Diseases Representative discussing an easy way for patients to contribute to research through medical surveys
A question and answer panel session will follow the guest presentations.