Please join our next ESGX.org, which is free and online globally.
JOIN US: Tuesday, July 7th at 2pm pacific, 3pm mountain, 4pm central, 5pm eastern, 10pm UK, 11pm europe -- 7am on July 8th in Sydney.
This ESGX focuses on how to Green Your Retirement plan and fund choices, including how to engage your organization, who has tools to use for existing or new plans, and what a sustainable retirement plan looks like.
Learn from financial experts how you can make your IRA or Roth IRA more sustainable, and widen the number of choices in your organization's retirement plan -- and explore how to invest for racial justice, gender equality, fossil-fuel-free, gun-free, and deforestation-free.
We will discuss:
(1) How can your retirement portfolio -- IRA, Roth IRA, your firm's 401(k), 403(b), or super-annuation plan -- become more sustainable, fossil free, gender equal, racially just, and higher impact?
(2) If you or your firm doesn't have a formal plan, what other choices and options exist, and how can you implement them ?
(3) What tools already exist -- free and subscription -- to know what you own and optimize portfolios for impact in line with a better future society, nature, and economy?
Our special Guest Host:
* Megan Morrice, EQIS and ValuesAdvisor
* Chad Spitler, founder and CEO, Third Economy LLC
* Judy Mares, Mares Financial Consulting
* Douglas Lynam, Longview Asset Management
* Brian McConnell, Natixis Investment Managers
* Mara Bun, Australian Ethical Investment
Learn more about current and future speakers and topics at https://www.ESGX.org/
You can view our e-conference on Solutions for Covid-19 and Climate Action from March 31 at www.ESGX.org.
Sponsored by HIP Investor and Pottinger