Time: Aug 12, 1 pm Eastern
Summary: Smart leaders and great organizations have used Business Operating Systems (BOS) for decades to achieve their goals more predictably. Yet most small businesses aren’t aware of these systems or how they can be applied to addressing real-life issues—such as how to pivot to new opportunities after a sudden pandemic. A Business Operating System is a set of simple, yet powerful tools that helps leadership make better decisions, achieve greater results, foster alignment, save money, continuously improve, and create higher quality experiences for all stakeholders, starting with the CEO.
This EEA Zoom show is designed for management in any of the following situations:
· Current business opportunities or challenges require rapid reorganization or pivoting of products, services, or the business model.
· You have hit a ceiling and can’t quite get to the next level.
· You’ve run out of fun. The business you once loved is killing you.
· There is growing pressure to run businesses in a more people-centric way and report those efforts to key stakeholders.
· You are curious about better ways to grow an organization.
This show will feature both an expert in Business Operating Systems and the CEO of a leading event company who will explain how his organization is using a BOS to rapidly pivot to take advantage of new opportunities in virtual meetings.
Speakers: Todd Hanson, President, Catalyst Performance Group, a leader in Business Operating Systems and Engagement ROI; Allin Foulkrod, CEO and Founder, Creative Visions, a leading Raleigh, NC-based strategic event and media solution company, and Bob Pankratz, CEO and Founder, Technosis, Inc., an information technology agency.