At the eleventh hour, on Christmas Eve, Britain and the EU finally reached agreement on their future relationship. Where does this agreement take future UK-EU relations? Can it provide a sustainable basis for the long term, including for Northern Ireland, or is it simply a short-term fix? What political choices and milestones lie ahead, as this new relationship is forged?
- Ian Mulheirn - Executive Director for UK Policy, TBI - CHAIR
- David Lidington – Chair of the Conservative Group for Europe, Former Conservative MP and Former Minister of State for Europe
- Brigid Laffan - Director of the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute
- Charles Grant – Director of the Centre for European Reform
- Anton Spisak - Policy Lead, Trade & Productivity, TBI