The brain is affected by bodily changes—including microbiome composition—that influence cognition and behavior. This 60-minute webinar will explore the interaction between the brain, gut, and microbiome, with a focus on how the microbiome influences neuropsychiatric and immune-related disorders.
Join our webinar to learn about the latest scientific findings on the gut-brain axis and how you can apply this knowledge in order to improve your physical, emotional, and mental health. Listen to Henry Kellem tying the newest scientific discoveries to the ancient scripture while unravelling the magnificent world of the gut microbes.
In This Webinar, You’ll Learn:
1. To identify key aspects of the gut’s structure and function.
2. The feedback loop phases between the brain and gut.
3. How the microbiome is seeded and maintained throughout life
4. How changes in microbiome composition result in changes in behavior.
5. To identify nutrition-¬related functions that microbes perform.
6. How stress affects health of the microbiome.
7. How to avoid unnecessary stress, which can be transmitted from one generation to another, even without our knowledge.
8. How to cope with stress, cause of more than 60% of all human illnesses & diseases, whose effects are even exacerbated by some types of our gut microbes
9. The importance of diet during pregnancy for the baby’s microbiome.
10. Avoid artificial, highly processed, food that is detrimental for your microbiome.
11. Practical diet recommendations that will maximize your brain and gut health.
12. I’ll be streaming to you LIVE with TONS of information that I share with my clients every day.
13. The recorded session will be sent to you afterwards so that you can continue to reference what I share.
14. The 60-minute session will end with a Q+A and a special bonus from me!
15. At the end of the webinar you' receive a link to the downloadable PowerPoint presentation I’ve created specifically for this lesson to continue to support you.