Have you considered using Virtual Reality (VR) for OSHA safety training?
Many companies are purchasing 3-10 VR headsets to use in safety training and other uses like forklift training, CPR, and fire safety.
Oculus Quest2 VR headsets are $330 retail, available at BestBuy and Amazon. Or, purchase them through us and we will preload with the appropriate safety training.
Join our live webinar to learn more about VR effectiveness and cost structure.
If you cannot attend, register anyways and I will send you the recording.
When and Where:
1:30 p.m. EST, July 28
Zoom Link (sent after registration)
Highlights of the Webinar:
• Learn the research on VR/AR learning in education
• Learn how to start a pop-up VR lab
• View samples of the content.
• Learn about accessing the School Admin/Teacher Portal
• Register for free full access to experience all modules.
Who Should Join:
OSHA Compliance Officers
General Managers Warehouse/Manufacturing