Please join us for our next webinar on all you need to know about the very hot topic of ethical and sustainable investing.
The webinar is on Thursday 24 September at 12.30pm.
In this 45-minute webinar Jeff, Kathryn and Marshall will be discuss ethical and sustainable investing. Specifically:
- What does ethical investing mean?
- What is the different between ESG and ethical investing?
- Does it have to cost more to invest ethically and will it impact on my returns?
- What are the different frameworks for sustainable and ethical investing?
- How do you access these types of investments?
- Can you tailor your investments to your areas of interest or concern?
- What does, or doesn't, meet the criteria for ethical and sustainable investing?
You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions of the experts.
We look forward to you joining us for the webinar.