Join us for an online panel discussion with guest speakers Susie Jones, Cynch, and Ian Yip, Avertro, presenting on what it's like to startup your own organisation.
2020 has seen great success for cyber startups. We’ve seen Cloud Conformity exit, while Secure Code Warrior, Bugcrowd, Kasada and Dtex Systems have raised huge funding rounds to drive growth. In 2018, 26% of AISA members said that they wanted to be part of a startup in the next five years of their career. But what does it take?
Hear from start-up founders Susie Jones, Cynch and Ian Yip, Avertro who will tackle the tough questions, covering topics such as:
• developing your MVP
• getting started - backing yourself, leaving a salaried job, having THAT conversation
• validating your idea - why you test first
• the highs and the lows - fundraising, pivots, building a team
• the biggest differences from being in a corporate role
• the challenge of winning those first PoCs and early customers
Participants will have the opportunity at the end of the session to ask questions of the speaker via the Q&A tool.
This webinar is proudly sponsored by CyRise