Inextricably linked with the social and economic wellbeing of communities, public health is foundational to a thriving society, yet continues to be a major challenge facing cities. In this panel, experts will discuss what we’ve learned about equity and wellbeing over the last year through the lens of an unprecedented global health pandemic.
- Mayor Musa Hadid, Ramallah City, Palestine
- Diana Rodríguez Franco, Secretary of Women, City of Bogotá
- Jaana Remes, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
- Anil Menon, Executive Vice President of Community and Urban Services, Sharecare
- Moderator: Reena Shukla, Deputy Health Office Director, USAID Pakistan