This year, the demand for virtual training platforms, fitness on-demand programs and home gym equipment has increased exponentially. Personal trainers and studio owners have been forced to quickly take their business online to maintain income. This session examines feedback from recent industry surveys and reporting to determine the best practices for a virtual training business regarding building an ideally equipped train-from-home space while you stabilize and grow your online training revenue stream.
1. Identify future expectations for virtual personal & group training based on recent survey results from fitness enthusiasts and professionals
2. Analyze data from the recent exercise equipment purchasing surge to determine the most popular products to feature in virtual training programs
3. Review the foundational pieces upon which to construct or revamp a home gym virtual training space
4. Discuss strategies to connect with and grow your virtual training clientele using social media
5. Learn how to establish an affiliate partnership that relevantly supports your virtual training business with supplemental revenue
Elisabeth Fouts holds a B.S. in Education & Exercise Science and has served the fitness industry for over 15 years. She has a variety of industry experience from personal training and group fitness instruction to health club membership sales and fitness management. Since joining Team Power Systems, Elisabeth has produced and co-authored educational content for the Power Systems staff and several industry partnership organizations across the USA.
PJ Stahl, MA, CSCS, is the co-owner and head coach of the digital training platform Sweat Equation, and the PROJECT STEEL™ Fitness Center based out of Los Angeles, CA. A recognized fitness expert and education provider, PJ holds numerous certifications and brings over 20 years of experience and elite service to the fitness industry.