On your mark, get set, go out to dinner!
Pandemic clouds are beginning to thin. More of us are receiving COVID-19 inoculations. Soon, we will return to restaurants out of our human need to be sociable ... and our desire to enjoy a great meal.
Many restaurants have not survived the past year. Those that have hung on, along new restaurants entering the marketplace, will be ready to welcome nighttime customers and nighttime profits.
What are the trends and what do restaurants need to prepare for? We'll find out during "Let's Eat | How Restaurants Should Respond as Nighttime Diners Return."
This Zoominar is free and open to the public.
• Ron Ruggless — Senior Editor, Nation's Restaurant News (https://www.nrn.com/)
• Matthew Mabel — Owner, Surrender, Inc. (https://surrender.biz/)
• Heather Pickett — Vice President, 3015 at Trinity Groves (https://3015dallas.com/) and Vice-President, 24HourDallas
• Randall White — Founder and President, 24HourDallas
• FreshPoint (https://www.freshpoint.com/)
BECOME A MEMBER OF 24HOURDALLAS
Let's create a safe, vibrant, and diverse nighttime culture in Dallas for businesses, residents, and guests. The nighttime is for everyone. Join at 24hourdallas.org